I'm a mod






Bob lives! Thanks to your kind donations, the chocolate famine is behind us and with the bird siege over, everything is hanky-panky-mimby-jimby. To celebrate, we all went down to Wedels which is The Warsaw’s premier chocolate boozer. I had lashings of drinking chocky which was yumski. Well, we rather over-indulged and more than one of us needed a tummy rub when we got home. Have you ever smelt chocolate burps? They’re quite nice actually.

As you probably know, next to Wedels is a Vespa shop and being in the middle of the Tomcat menopaws, I needed to let my fur down and feel the wind in my whiskers. I’ve bought one and now I’m a mod!

Do you have a problem with that? Do you want a fight? Are you calling me a dog? Have you got any Small Faces or Jam? Are you going to the Isle of Mice?

Name Day

Squirrel droppings
Anything wet

0 comments: